FUN FACT: We did this interview via video conference and Michelle stood for the whole interview !
In this episode, Michelle Zellner – former gymnast and personal trainer who is now committed to total wellness – talks to us about reimagining health and nutrition.
In this episode we discuss:
- What good health really means
- Why you should do a health habit assessment
- Is work actually killing us
- How we can really improve our health
- The role mental wellness plays in our overall wellbeing
- Which indicator of health is really the key to your life
- Does spirituality play a role in our wellness journey
There is no perfect diet or exercise that can whip us into shape. It’s hard work, but in these next 45 minutes MIchelle really breaks it down for us.
- 03:20 – Is weight an accurate indicator of good health?
- 18:00 – Why should I do a health habit assessment?
- 20:00 – Is this “move 40 minutes everyday” mantra even true?
- 26:20 – Counselling can be expensive, what might be an affordable alternative?
- 30:15 – How can we make healthier food choices
- 35:24 – Label your cravings
- 36:14 – Why should I do a vision board?
- 39:40 – Three habits for better health
- 42:48 – What Michelle is going to be a better being
Be sure to share this with a friend, and remember PFF is your BFF!
FOR CONTEXT: this was recorded during the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020