Drop whatever you’re doing and listen to this podcast episode.
Lisa and I spoke about pretty much everything you need to be successful in this life.
In some way or another we have been plagued with imposter syndrome (even if you call it another name) and in this episode we discuss how to acknowledge, address and ultimately overcome imposter syndrome.
Dr. Lisa Orbé-Austin is a licensed psychologist, executive coach, and organizational consultant.Dr. Orbé-Austin has a bachelor of arts degree in English, a master’s degree in counseling psychology, and a PhD in counseling psychology. She is the co-author of the book OWN YOUR GREATNESS.
- 03:34 – The definition of greatness
- 08:18 – Does imposter syndrome affect men and women in the same ways?
- 13:08 – Procrastination
- 13:42 – Is imposter syndrome only affecting Millennials?
- 14:52 – What is intellectual inauthenticity?
- 16:29 – You don’t have to “dumb it down”
- 19:44 – I have imposter syndrome, now what?
- 20:05 – Dr. Lisa Orbe-Austin speaks about her own struggles with imposter syndrome and how she keeps it at bay
- 24:13 – Thoughts on job loyalty
- 27:42 – How does culture affect imposter syndrome?
- 28:49 – Why you need to know your imposter syndrome origin story
- 29:54 – How to overcome imposter syndrome