We all want to live “our best lives”, but how do we even do that? That’s what Annie and I spoke about in this episode. Annie Schuessler is a psychotherapist with 20 years experience and is the host of the Rebel Therapist podcast. We’ve all heard a lot about mindset and all the things we can do with the right mindset, but Annie reminds us that mindset is just one piece of the puzzle.
- 04:17 – What does it really mean to “know yourself
- 06:41 – How do we deal with making assumptions (the stories we tell ourselves about other people)
- 09:25 / 11:55 – How do we deal with our own thoughts (what we say to ourselves about ourselves)
- 18:21 – How to get unstuck, and take charge of your life
- 20:40 – What does a healthy mind look like
- 21:32 – What is a limiting mindset
- 23:28 – Manifestation and Mindset
- 25:30 – Getting real about Mindset
- 26:00 – Money Mindset
- 27:35 – A practical example of a limiting mindset
- 29:00 – Annie talks about her own challenges
- 31:09 – What’s keeping us from having greater impact? (and mindset traps)
- 32:29 – Time management vs energy management
- 34:54 – Parting advice on cultivating the “best life” mindset
Podcast episodes mentioned:
Share it with a friend, let us know what you think in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe !
For context this was recorded during the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020.