In this episode of the podcast, I share much of my own struggles with money, and my mindset about money. I had ABSOLUTELY NO SHOW NOTES for this episode, I just felt so passionate about the subject and wanted to speak from the heart (there may be a few TMI moments in there, sorry!).
Here’s what I discussed:
- How I was socialized to think about money and how it affects my current relationship with money
- [Basically] a review of Jen Sincero’s “How to be a Badass”, specifically the chapter on money
- What Dale Carnegie had to say about worth in his book: “How to make friends and influence people”
- Why changing your money mindset will change your life
Things I didn’t say:
- I said I attended the entrepreneurship seminar, but I didn’t say it was a scam (chose to focus on the positive takeaways)
- I am still a work in progress and still need to work very hard on confidence and shifting my money mindset
- Jen Sincero and I are best friends in my head
Happy Listening … then let’s make some money!
p.s.: If Jen Sincero ever listens to this, I apologize for pronouncing your last name incorrectly
(it wasn’t until a few months after this that I heard the correct pronunciation).