The Coronavirus pandemic “started” (the point at which its effects were felt all across the world) in 2020 and at the point of recording this in January 2022 we may be seeing the end of it. But what does that really mean?
In this podcast episode I chat about how we’ve progress through the pandemic and what this means for our future. We’ve been hoping for the end of the pandemic, but are we ready for it?
- 00:44 : The long haul
- 02:33 : “It’s just like a flu, it will be fine”…until it wasn’t
- 03:49 : The covid-19 vaccine wars
- 05:07 : Variants have entered the chat
- 07:57 : Vaccination status matters
- 09:08 : “Am I okay?”
- 10:21 : Is this the end of the pandemic?
- 11:35 : The effects of the pandemic
- 16:51 : A silver lining
For context: This was recorded during the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020-2022