Dating is hard, there’s no other way we can say this – but this podcast episode might shine some light on how to take the guess work out of pairing up; how to connect with your most authentic self; and how we can highlight the strength of our similarities rather than the force of our differences.
Frederica Hendricks Noble is a trained psychologist, author and life coach, she is the Principal Consultant and Lead Life Strategist at Noble & Noble Consulting. Born in Detroit, Michigan, she met her Englishman while living in Los Angeles. A thoroughly modern woman, Frederica subsequently moved to England to live and work. Her book The Special Relationship chronicles her experiences and provides a guide to living in the United Kingdom.
- 03:58 : Benefits of online dating
- 05:51 : Tips for dating in the digital world
- 10:06 : “Still single in your 30’s”? It could be more of an asset that you think
- 13:30 : How she maintained a long-distance relationship twenty years ago
- 20:21 : Dating across differences
- 22:58 : The fundamental difference between being married and being in a relationship
- 24:35 : How would you define “happily ever after”
- 27:41 : Two biggest life lessons