This episode might be just what you need right now. I took a deep dive into Carl Jung’s concept of the “collective unconscious” and why we’re all connected. Also in this episode: how globalization gave way to global sameness, and why vulnerability is linked to self-care.
- 01:10 : Do you ever feel alone?
- 03:41 : The global space
- 05:09 : What is the collective unconscious
- 06:35 : What your dreams might be telling you
- 05:55 : Where do phobias come from
- 10:08 : We are all connected
- 11:08 : “There’s no pure form of anything”
- 12:46 : Globalization and global sameness
- 15:21 : “Cut yourself some slack”
- 16:16 : Getting comfortable with being vulnerable
- 16:50 : Feeling sad all the time? This might be why
- 18:05 : We need people
- 23:44 : Collective healing
- 28:24: We have to ask (and answer) those tough questions
(in the psychology of C. G. Jung)
- the inner personality that is turned toward the unconscious of the individual (contrasted with persona).
Listen to this episode, leave a comment, and share with a friend!