Amy Fish knows a thing or two about complaints, she is the Ombudsperson (Chief Complaints Officer) for a University in Quebec, Canada and has written a book titled ” I wanted fries with that: How to ask for what you want and get what you need”.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to complain effectively
- The recipe for a good complaint
- Why we are afraid of admitting we’re wrong
- What happens when you don’t get what you want
- How to ask for what you want at work, in a relationship or even at your favourite lunch spot
- When to complain and when to let it go
- How do we differentiate between wants and needs
Listen, share with your friends and leave a rating !
For context: this conversation was recorded during the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020.