With almost 30 years of experience in recruitment, this episode’s guest is literally an expert in finding the right fit. Lara, originally from the UK but now resides in Trinidad and Tobago, gave us so many gems in this interview.
We spoke about:
- When to bring up “salary talk: in a job interview
- Finding passion in this changing world of work
- Living expenses vs Salary
- How and when to ask for a raise
- Work culture, productivity and happiness
- How to say no to coworkers
- Which associations you need to succeed
- What employers and employees need in order to adapt to the future of work
…and so much more. Lara shared how “every experience contributes to building your brand”.
Remember to leave a comment, share with someone else and subscribe!